Up Agianst A Wall

Sunday was the day the bandage was ripped off. What started as a simple question triggered intense anxiety bubbling up from a place I thought I’d already dealt with. A whirlwind of subconscious fears slowly floated to the surface. Reasons I did or didn’t do certian things but never fully grasped suddenly were lit as clear as the sky on a warm sunny day. 

Years of wondering. Years of feeling like something was unclear but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 
Crystal clear understanding.

I was up agianst a wall of my own creation. Unchecked fear built the wall and subconscious reasoning laid its foundation. 

Sunday, March 3rd, my wall began to crumble in the most beautiful  and terrifying way possible, that could only be orchestrated by God himself...

That’s all for today.

Comments

Popular Posts