30 Day Writing Prompt Challenge


Over the weekend I picked up a book titled, “400 Writing Prompts”. For the next 30 days I want to start a writing challenge for anyone interested in joining me.

 *These prompts are all out of my book, not my original ideas. *
The responses are my own though. 







Day 1: “While at the beach you decide to write a message in a bottle. What would it say? Who would you like to find it?” 
Message in a bottle, am I near or am I far? 
From mysterious  lands that time forgot, with aged ruins of ancient kingdoms
To bustling seaports and cobblestone streets.

Oh the stories you shall tell
Of grand sailing ships and crystal blue seas
Of exotic travelers from far far away.

Take my message, oh lonely glass pioneer
Out into the firmament below.
Take care of my message, oh silent glass pioneer
Watch your slender form vanish over the waves. 

Comments

Popular Posts