Homebound

The very first day I came to Sandals, I knew it was my home. Initially, I fought it. When you grow up in a church your whole life and you realize it’s not your home anymore is life changing.

It’s like waking up one morning and looking  around at a place you don’t really recognize anymore g that morning in my new  church home that foreshadowed the transformation both my heart and mind would soon see and feel…

“In my Father’s house there’s a place for me
I’m a child of God, Yes I am…”

It’s as if God was saying, “ see, I’ve made room for you here…”

In order for growth to occur, God will oftentimes, take us away from our comfort zone and pull our heart and mind outside of that tiny bubble that we find our sense of security in…

When we leap across in faith for God’s will, we can trust that He will make room for us on the other side…

Can I trust Him is the only question left…



Comments

Popular Posts