Wendy Not Windy

       It really isn’t spelled that way. I can’t remember when it started, but I suspect a barista at Starbucks might have done it. How hard is it for someone to spell the name, Wendy?! It’s not like it’s some super complex name. You spell it the way it sounds. Thank you Starbucks.
   
This is an introductory post, so I’ll tell you a bit about myself.(Although some of you may already know me, since you’re on my blog). Here are 10 quick facts about me:

 1. I live in Southern California, surrounded by mountains on all sides.Southern California is pretty bumpy and hilly.
2. I’m a middle child with two siblings. My older brother and his wife live in Southern California. I also have a younger sister.
 3. I currently have two jobs and I love both of them!
4. Some of my preferred activities are, writing poetry, drinking too much Thai milk tea, painting, drawing,(mostly exotic birds), cooking, spending time with my crazy, random family on weekends, and singing at the top of my lungs when no one is around.
 5. My day jobs: 1. Daycare and Yard Duty Worker at Packinghouse Christian Academy. My duties include supervision of children and preteens before school, at recess, lunch and after school. 2. Classroom Aide at Las Familias Preschool. My duties include assisting the teacher with class projects and supervision of preschool-age children. Believe it or not, I really enjoy both of my jobs very much.
6. My dream job is to become a Speech Therapist. I’m currently working towards my BA in Early Childhood Development. I’d love to work with kids who have speech delays or impediments.
7. I have a knack for locating boba tea shops wherever I may be. If I get a strong craving for Thai Milk Tea with boba, I will find a place to satisfy my craving no matter what.
 8. Ever since I was held back in kindergarten, I’ve always been a year or two older than my classmates. I graduated at 19 1/2 instead of 18 like most of my classmates as a result.
 9. Reaching 100 pounds was more of a milestone moment for me than turning 18 in high school. I hit 18 first. I’m petite.
10. My specs: 5’2”, about 120 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes(they can change color based on what I wear), size 7 shoes.

That’s my introduction for now. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts